Sometimes an animated 2D or 3D character just connects with an audience the way no other messenger can. We have developed unique characters for various clients from conceptual design all the way to finished animation. Whether it be for television, the web, corporate presentations, outdoor electronic advertising, sports venues, or any other setting that conveys your message, we would love to bring to life a character that tells it with style. We offer a full gamut of animation services including concept development and story-boarding, modeling, surfacing, animation setup, rigging, technical direction, and rendering.
How do we get the work done? We consult with you to define the scope of work, giving recommendations within the project’s time, budget, and technical constraints. We conceptualize, create, and develop any custom characters or proprietary content. We script and/or storyboard the animation for client review. We then model, surface and test render all objects used in a scene for client review. Next, we set up the actual scene by placing environments, characters and other elements. We next keyframe or motion capture animate all moving scene elements and test render for timing and aesthetics. After final client approval, the scene is rendered and sent to editing. Final touches like music, audio, 2D compositing, and VFX are added during editing. The end result is a quality digital movie that can be output to many digital or analogue formats for final delivery.
Tools (not a complete list):
- 3D Modeling/ Surfacing/ Rendering/ Animation: Lightwave 3D, Poser 3D, Eon Vue, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Inkscape.
- 2D Animation/ Compositing/ VFX: Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Flash), Particle Illusion, Digital Fusion.
- Audio/ Video Editing: Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Encore, Soundbooth), Audacity.
- Country Star Restaurant, Las Vegas, NV
- Georgia Tech University, GA
- Ad Art ESC, Las Vegas, NV
- Kahunaville Restaurant, Las Vegas, NV
- Don U. Physical Therapy, Porterville, CA
Designing and creating original characters and bringing them to life is an art we cherish. Several samples here show how various original characters we have developed have successfully helped sell products, entertain fans, and identify brands.